When a client selects a time that works for both of you, they’ll schedule an appointment through ScheduleOnce. You will receive an email confirming the appointment and outlining some key case information provided by the client. 24 hours, 1 hour, and 10 minutes before the meeting, we’ll send you a reminder. To adjust your reminder settings, follow these instructions.
- Click calendar settings on your attorney profile
- Log in to ScheduleOnce
- Select ‘Configuration’ from the top menu
- Click ‘User Notifications’ (in the Booking Pages panel)
- Click ‘Edit’
- Click ‘Reminders and Follow Ups’
- Create, modify, or delete reminders